The Original includes two loading tubes so you can switch from baseball to softball in seconds! Includes 32" Baseball Legs Only. A high quality machine that can throw a wide variety of ball types up to 80 mph the FirstPitch Original is your choice.
Price: $989.00 Per Each
- Throws baseball & softballs. Two loading tubes are included. You can switch tubes in seconds without tools. Throws pitching machine balls or real baseballs and softballs.
- Includes 32" Baseball Legs Only
- This machine will look good and operate reliably even after years of service. So when your kids have outgrown it, your resale value will be there.
- Angle and speed are adjustable 20 to 80 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches.
- Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum. Compact and easy to carry to games.
- Combines the quality and features of far more expensive machines easy operation, shaped ball track, strong motor, and top-quality materials at a very competitive price.
- Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more accurate pitch
- Precision machined fit with locking pin, easy to install and remove legs with one hand, and very solid foundation for the machine
- Hand knobs for ball feed tube, switches feed tubes without tools in seconds!
- Rubber capped legs prevent tube from filling up with dirt and provide solid footing on hard surfaces
- Now with USA made Leeson Motor and Minarik dc Drive Motors.
- FULL FIVE YEAR WARRANTY for residential use or a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY for commercial use and Customer Service ensure your satisfaction. Check our feedback and see how other FirstPitch owners have been pleased with their machines.
- We offer a 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Hand knobs for skid plate adjustments allows baseballs, 11", and 12" softballs with no tools required
- The First Pitch machine is always in stock ready to ship, never a back order or lead time.
- Adjustment knobs are nickel-plated aluminum; main bracket is black zinc-coated steel; other parts are red powder-coated aluminum. 1/3 HP motor operates on house current and draws 5 amps; grounded cord is included.
- 3/16 inch steel skid plate bracket for solid and consistent pitches
- Spring loaded pivot point allows for smooth adjustments
- Precision damping lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine setting during use
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph speed
- Fully enclosed motor with a quarter inch thick steel housing
Mon - Fri / 8:00 - 5:00 cst
On ALL Products