First Pitch Pitching Machines
The First Pitch XL is a high quality, versatile machine It will throw any ball type with an 80 mph capacity and the ability to adjust for baseball or softball heights; as well as pivot 360 degrees for fielding and pop fly practice. This machine is excellent for leagues and clubs as well as High School and College programs.
- Throws Baseballs plus 11 and 12 inch Softballs. All parts included. Nothing more to buy.
- Will throw any type of ball. Stitched, Dimple, even foam balls for indoor practice.
- Fully enclosed Motor for ultimate durability.
- Ultra Precision Balanced Wheel. No Automotive type balancer comes close.
- Pivoting Legs for Baseball or Softball height settings.
- Tips down for ground Balls and all the way up for pop ups.
- Quad surface clamping allows you to lock in the height or set the tension for rapid movement in fielding practice.
- Ratcheting clamp handles allow for comfortable positioning.
- 1/3 HP U.S. made motor with oversized shaft and bearing. For longer life and greater stability.
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph speed.
- Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine settings during practice.
- Spring-loaded pivot point allows for smooth adjustments.
- Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life.
- Simple "no tools required switch from baseball to softball and back in seconds.
- 3/16 steal motor casing.
- Heavy gage aluminum legs with simple one-handed installation and removal.
- All metal construction with aluminum frame and steel base.
- Rubber "Feet for greater stability on any surface.
- Full size Pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls.
- Legs pivot within machine to sit lower for softball and higher for baseball with one set of legs.
- Full 360-degree swivel for fielding practice.
- Ground balls to pop flies and everything in between.
Price: $1,249.00 Per Each
Mon - Fri / 8:00 - 5:00 cst
On ALL Products