The Sherman Air Frame lowers from the ceiling to set up your indoor batting cage in minutes. Batting cage net fits over the frame. To use, lower the frame to 4' off the ground and unfurl the net from the top of the frame. To store the net, toss the net onto the frame and raise everything out of the way.
Net sold separately
- Constructed of 1 1/2", 16 gauge, galvanized steel pipe
- Uses heavy duty pulley system and 1/4" suspension cables that
raises and lowers the frame from the ceiling
- Power winch operated
- self-leveling suspension system
- When not in use, net folds on top of
frame to clear air space
- Adaptable to virtually any ceiling structure
- Affordable installation service available
The TW-2000 Winch is strong, safe
and offer features and benefits that are unmatched in the industry today.
- Composite gears
self lubricating and eliminate oil - no seals to leak!
- Direct drive,
double reduction gear is safe and durable
Single key, instant reverse
- Cable retention roller prevents unspooling of cable and expensive resetting of limit switches common with other winches when tension is released
- Speed 11 fpm, direct drive eliminates motor burnout
- One horsepower motor - over 1600 lbs line pull
- Includes electric key switch utilizing a single key to both raise and lower a backstop
- Direct drive oil & maintenance free, no belts or chains
- One year warranty